Well I'm pumped and excited we have 3 baptisms this Saturday. So We finally got the papers yes. Well We only had 7 investigators in church. i know that's still good but i want more. It was funny the other day we were driving around with Elder Massiah the AP to work on these papers. And we were in the office and president asked me how senior comp is going and all that. So i don't know what he's going to do usually gringos get moved to senior at 6 to 9 months. i only have 4 so i don't know What hes going to do. Changes are the 28 so I'm excited i will finally see a different part of Honduras.
Well my comp is a little nerdy kid but oh well changes are soon. Oh and tell Joseph welcome to the club for me. I'm happy for him and hope all is well. Tell him to learn the Bible as much as he can. You use it a lot we use it a lot because its a catholic country. Well we have this investigator Hermana Castro and shes really positive she's come to church 2 times so hopefully well dunk her soon. We found her from a reference and she has had all of the lessons before. But her husband wouldn't let her get baptised. Anyways he left her and now we are able to teach her again. She's sad of course but all she told us is that he left. So i found out the real story that her husband had killed someone and is hiding. My friend that works for the Honduran FBI told us that. So That Was very shocking to find out.
And the other story is we were taking Roberto and Fidelina to church so we're at there so called house in the jungle waiting for them. First off let me tell you Roberto is interesting. He says he was taller than me before his accident. But he's lying he's a 5 foot Honduran. Anyways we're waiting and he like hits himself in the nuts hard! And he said that since the accident he lost his nuts. I don't know why the heck he told us that. I don't know if that's a proud thing to admit. But yeah he kept hitting himself and kept saying "see it doesn't hurt." We were like OK that's interesting lets go to church. But that was my weird experience of the month. Mom did you send my American flag? And sling shot. are you sending the pics i send to everybody? Lets see i heard Arizona and Pittsburgh are going to the Superbowl. That's crazy were going to go to an American restaurant today and try to get some glimpses of the playbacks.
What has been going on back home? I'm glad everyone is doing good and the businesses are doing good. Dad it sounds like moms making you do a bunch of house projects. oh sari i laughed when i saw the picture Chloe drew. Where did she come up with that idea? Lets see and Jamey i hope your doing good. Love the mail. Brenna have you gone on any dives? Please send pictures of the kids. Well the work is going good and the Spanish please send me my book its called Tall Spanish book its in the computer room.
Well i love you and I'm doing good I'm still about the same weight and so I'm thankful. I haven't been sent to the south yet. I hear its even poorer if that's even possible. Well tell everyone hi for me. I love you all thank you for your prayers and support. Tell the twins Layne Justin hi for me. Tell Jayden to be good.
Talk to you soon.
Elder Seth William Jenkins
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment