Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Dec. 29th 2008 Letter to dad...the one with the Oldies Music & (Jake the dog had gotten into a porcupine)

Hey Dad well I'm glad to hear you made it off the mountain. Well i got a story for you. The other day we were contacting because none of our appointments fell through. So i told my weird comp lets go contacting. So were walking in this area and all of a sudden i hear beach boys music. I was like what the heck American music so i was like were knocking on that door. So we knock and this lady lets us in and we get to know her a bit she has 3 sons. And while i was sitting in this room talking with her i realized i have seen this place before i had deja vu. But anyways she's like our best investigator now and we've seen her like 4 times in a row this week. But i feel like God led me there because he wants me to be there. HE led me there in a different way but the thing is i followed the spirit and also the American oldies music and knocked.

This is where I'm supposed to be. I'm learning more to pray for the direction of the spirit and to always pray that he may loosen my tongue when i do this always my days are allot better. When i don't i struggle with the language and throughout the day. Dad thanks for your prayers and love. I'm thankful you are my father. I just hope i can be a percent of what you are. Give Jake a good pat for me he's probably a little sore. I love you and mom so much hope all is well. Ill talk to you soon.
Keep praying for me that my tongue may be loosened.
Your Son Elder Jenkins

No comments: