Hey whats up family I'm glad to hear things are going good back in the land of the free.
Well this Sunday was awesome we brought 11 investigators to church a new record. So i just hope they continue to come. Well life in Honduras is very interesting i was sick for like 4 days but just had to tough it out. That's cool Florida won there qb is pretty good. well mom I'm glad your're sending me my sling shot. I just want to kill an iguana while I'm here and have a guy make scripture cases out of it. That is one of my goals when i go to the south. Choluteca or Danli.
Well what else it sounds like Brent and Sari are settled in pretty good. And I loved the pics with Jamey and Matt and the kids it was cool. Brenna and Sean i love the dp chap stick. Oh and you'd never guess what happened. I found DP in a store so i was happy. It was amazing! I hide it under the bed in a box so when Hermana Chaverri checks up on our rooms to see if they are clean she doesn't discover my DP. The mission has a bunch of dumb rules but oh well just have to learn to adapt to them. Mom send me an American flag like the size of a pillow case i can hang on my wall. Well Spanish is going good. We have a conference with President Clark tomorrow. I have a feeling were going to get shaved because that's what happens when he comes. He's in the 70 and the head of all Central America. Well what else? I don't know where I'm going to eat today but i think I'll hit up Wendy's or something good.
I'm glad you guys get to watch football without me. Man i miss sports center and soccer is stupid. Mom dad i love you thanks for all you do. Love you family. tell Devin and Derick and Layne hope all is well with them in their missions. Hopefully there will be quail when i get back so i can shoot them. I just hope our dumb president doesn't try to take our guns. That would be funny if he tried that.
Well keep praying for me and eat good American food for me.
Elder Seth William Jenkins
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment