Hey sorry about the delay i was in the Internet cafe this morning and all of the computers just shut down. So Anyways I'm writing right now. Today was p. day and we had elder Arrolo make us tacos they were good. He's from like the Juarez Mexico area. Anyways it was good to have Mexican food. Because Hondurans do not like spicy food. So that was fun he also told me that he has visited El Paso before and he snuck over there. That wasn't a surprise. Also changes are the 28 i hope i get to leave i want to beat the crap out of elder Lowe sometimes he's just one of those people that bother me.
Anyways its all good changes are in 1 day so I'm excited I'll probably get to leave. The other thing is i was talking to president during my interview and we had a good talk and he told me my Spanish was good so that made me really happy. Also all 3 of our baptisms went really well and we got them all dunked so I'm glad they went through. When i baptised Fidelina i dunked her hard because Ive been working on these papers for like 4 months so i made a big splash. Lowe baptised Roberto and Aurelio baptised Hector he is a cool kid. Oh and i got the umbrella package and grandmas tambien. And tell grandma she sent me Tommy's package also with the sport clippings.
Dad I'm sorry mom is making you remodel the house i wish there was something to hunt. I really miss hunting too i have to endure this 2 year drought but it will be alright. I cant wait to hunt again with you we will slaughter whatever is in season. Mom so are you carrying a gun now since you got your license. Well Sean i got your letter and all of it is true. I was happy when i saw the subject but you got me. Its true all of them have gold and silver in their teeth and don't work and have 3 wives. But I'm doing my job in taking them the gospel.
Jamey you have been really emotional lately in your letters. Are you pregnant again? ha ha j/k. Sari I'm glad you are doing good in your new environment. And Brenna I'm glad your doing good and Daisy is walking. wow. But whats going on in the states? I hope Pittsburgh wins the Superbowl because my comp is a Cardinals fan and bugs the crap out of me. Mom did you find that book Austin miller gave me? And did you send my American flag and sling shot? Well maybe my next letter to you all will be from a different part of Honduras. I heard Megan found a kid to adopt that's cool. How is Steven McCutchen doing tell him hello for me. And Megan McCutcheon for me is she married yet?
Well i love you all so much thanks for your prayers keep praying for me.
Keep sending pics of the kids and America.
Elder Seth William Jenkins
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment