Tuesday, January 13, 2009

12-8-08

Well things are going good here in the land of Honduras. Mom what's uncle bill's mailing address? Whats Layne's mailing address? Well Cindy is going to get baptized on the 13 this upcoming Saturday so that's way cool its set in stone. So that's what made my week this week.

Oh and the last p day I wrote you guys after I arrived to the church i just started hurling my guts out because i ate my salad. That's right mom you can't eat it here because people poo on it. Lets see what else happened taught allot of lessons and I got your packages there are 2 of them. Haven't opened them yet I hope there's allot of good candy. Please send twix candy and snickers, and some more good black shoes that you can get from lyle folsoms office. The shoes here are terrible and don't last too long. Oh send some good jelly beans the jelly belly ones. Ok but I'm thankful that I have my strength back and I'm doing good now. Its not fun to be sick on p day, because that's the day of the week you look forward to.

Oh in the pic mom it is Elder Champlin and Pett at the Jesus statue. And everyone calls the president Presidente Chaverri. No but last night was cool we got to watch the Christmas special in the stake center.

I believe I'll be in la Honduras for one more change. But I believe for my second area I'll get sent to the south. Choluteca or Danli. Because the gringos always get sent there. Its really hot and a different experience in the south. They eat these nasty huge lizards that i think are on the endangered list Matt would know what type but they are huge lizards.
How are things back in the states it sounds like its going to be an interesting 4 yrs in the white house. Is Brenna feeling better. Sari did you move into your house. Jamey i love you send some candy. Oh Brenna sari Jamey send some good Cd's Jack Johnson, cold play just some chill music. please. Well I'm growing allot in the language and I work hard everyday. I love my family so much. oh has Joseph got his call yet?
Well I hope all is todo bien.
Nos vemos.
Elder Seth William Jenkins

No comments: