Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Jan. 5, 2009! The one where Seth swats a huge bug with the Book of Mormon DURING a discussion. Nice one little bro!

Hey dad and mom and everyone. Well things are going good. I'm kind of pissed though they banned basketball and soccer in the mission. So this has made allot of people mad. Sometimes i feel like a slave but that's just part of the mission. Well other than that things are going good the language is growing every day.

Well it was funny yesterday we were teaching a lesson then all of a sudden this huge flying bug thing was flying over our heads. This thing was HUGE so i got my Book of Mormon and took a baseball swing and hit the crap out of it. Anyways the distraction was terminated so we could continue the lesson. I wish i took a picture to show how big it was.

Oh and we were walking in the more ghetto part of my area and we saw a rat that was at least the size of a cat. It was nasty looking. Well i decided I'm going to build a house while I'm in my mission. Not here in la Honduras but maybe when I'm in the south. in Choluteca or Danli. That's crazy how Utah won that game. lets see what else. Oh Elder Lowe is kind of annoying sometimes but i gotta deal with it. But we have been teaching allot and hopefully we will have 2 more baptisms by the end of this change. That would be awesome, changes end the 28. Well that's cool you got a lap top for Christmas (mom). It sounds like mom has allot of projects going on in the house. I'm still learning how to deal with people who don't keep there promises, when they say I'll come to church and don't show or I'll read this and don't read. Its frustrating but I'm doing allot better at not getting mad. Well dad please send the doctor pepper. I think I'll still play basketball with the gringos but we gotta do it in secret. If i get in trouble oh well i played a game. I do not think this rule will last. Lets see hows Brenna and Jamey and Sari?
Please send pictures of the kids and family.

Oh dad send its called tall Spanish book its in the computer room in the house. It was Austin Miller's. Please send it. I want all the Spanish books i can get my hands on. Sari why do Chloe and Emmy call Brent boyfriend? Sariah did you get my beautiful picture i sent you? I hope you did.
Well Jamey I'm glad your doing good and having fun. Brenna thanks for the package. I love the D.P. chap stick.
Well my family i love y'all so much hope all is going good in your lives.
Keep praying for me. Elder Seth William Jenkins

No comments: