Wow that's cool Layne is training. I don't think I'll get that opportunity for about 5 more months. Well Spanish is coming great but i still must continue to study my butt off. Oh OK we baptised Cindy it was kind of a crazy day. Well the story starts off elder foster and i went on divisions in my area because he had to interview her. So the interview goes great and we decide that her dad is going to baptise her. He's a convert new and all. So we're thinking this is a great opportunity to build the bond more. So the day of her baptism arrives and the dad does not show up. So I'm like oh crap elder Celino. So thank goodness elder Celino had baptism clothes for the dad. So he put those on and we got er done and dunked her. He wanted me to do it but i told him "Elder Celino those pants are like shorts for me man. They wont fit me so you do it."
Well I'm just glad the mission was accomplished. Well lets see i think I'm going to be in my area for one more change so I'm going to call from the church or I'll see if I'm here. If I am ill give you the church number next p day and you can call so i don't have to pay and make the church pay here. Whats going on in sports? Please keep me updated. How's the cavemen b ball doing have they won? It was nice we had a Christmas party with 5 zones with the president it was fun. It really doesn't feel like Christmas here. Well what I've been doing to keep progressing in Spanish is I buy the children's kids books for like 2nd to 5th grade and I just study them. I know it sounds dumb but it really works and helps. Dad and mom please continue to put money in my account its nice to have an ice cream cone once and a while. Whats happening in America? Hows hunting season going and quail. Did you hunt the quail at the Bluth's yet. and my beautiful sisters hope all is todo bien en sus familias. Give all the kids hugs for me. Oh it was cool last night we were at this members house and he works for Honduran FBI i know so I asked him to let me put on all his stuff and take a picture. So I got the gun and the whole outfit its sweet.
Well I love you family hope all is well. Ill write and talk to y'all soon.
Thanks for your prayers.
Tell the twins whats up for me and everyone. Elder Seth William Jenkins
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment