Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Feb. 2, 2009










Well guess what? I'm still in the same freaking area! By the time next changes come I'll have six months in one area. I was kind of pissed at first but hopefully the time will fly by then I'll see a new area.
Well this week was an interesting one a lady in our ward died and we went to the funeral. It was a different experience once they die here they have to have a service quick then bury them or else they will stink. So that was interesting. It just made me think about how precious life is and you got to live it up because you never know if your going to drop dead.

Also my comp is an annoying red head kid who talks too freaking much. I'm not going to lie Ive had to restrain myself from giving him a good beating. Oh well 5 more weeks with him. Well dad it sounds like the whole house is under remodel. Just don't give mom ideas or she will make you do more. I can see your frustration because mom takes forever to make up her mind on that kind of stuff.

What is going on back in the states? IS gas still cheap? I hope so. Gas here is around $2.70 or so. Well we challenged this family for baptism the other day and she was like "I need more time." I hate those words but we set a goal with the familia Castro for the 21 of this month. And also there is this girl named Esmy so we will hopefully have 4 baptisms more before i leave. Mom how is school going for you? Are you still driving the car or are you driving my truck? Actually i bet dad is and he probably parked the Chevy in the garage. Well i really miss hunting. Those were fun times. Dad sign up for an oryx hunt or something so when i get back we can hunt something. Are we having any rain or snow im guessing we didn't have enough due to the quail this year being so few in number.

Also i know everyone in my area. I just want to leave but i guess president wants me there for a bit longer. So max is home now tell him whats up for me. Did Megan adopt a kid? Hows Jake and two bits doing? Jamey that is cool your letting the kids skip school once and a while. I remember when i was skipping my sophomore year and we were at the twins house and dad came in and slapped Derik in the head cause he thought it was me. That was a fun day. Brenna is Daisy walking send pictures of her walking to me. Sari hope all is well keep scouting out the ladies for me. And Brent the quail. Well i love you sisters. That's awesome the Steelers won because my comp likes the Cardinals so I'm glad they lost.

Well i love you family thanks for your prayers and love. Oh sisters send some Cd's of some good chill music like Jack Johnson or the u2 song about missionaries in a foreign field.

well hope all is great.
take care.
Elder Jenkins

No comments: