Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Feb. 16 2009 Seth is transferred to the Mission Office & a drawing by C.S.

Well I received a phone call last night and I found out I'm getting transferred. I spent all the night packing and now I'm here in the office with President. I'm being trained right now by an Elder Guernsey. He's showing me what the crap are my responsibilities and so forth. So i figure I'll at least be here for 6 months. I am kind of nervous but I'll learn my responsibilities and where ever God wants me to be that's where I' ll go. The good news is I'll get a truck and get to drive Hermana Chaverri or other elders around. I'm basically a slave but oh well. my p days are going to be on Saturdays. So you will be receiving my emails on Saturday.

So I'm scared about having to drive in this country they are freaking nuts. The guess why i think I'm in here is because i think they were looking at my driving record and saw i don't have any faults so they were just like lets pick Elder Jenkins. Anyways I'm here I'm kind of mad but oh well. I do get a cell phone and a truck but I'm in charge of the baptismal records and finding the papers for partidas, or marriage papers. i know sounds fun. we do get to work a little bit in the afternoon so I'm excited about that. Well I'm in the mission headquarters so this will be an interesting 6 months.

Anyways whats going on in New Mexico? Megan's getting married wow thats crazy. Well we did have an baptism her name is Claudia it went really good I'll send pics. Hopefully the time will pass in the office. i doubt it. I saw the pic Chloe drew and i laughed about the cow hitting in the nuts or something like that. Hows the family doing. Well i love you all so much keep praying for me and my Spanish. i hope all are doing good back in the land of the free. Tell everyone hi for me. and tell Chris Thompson to do it for me. Oh and in our mission its 15 percent gringos to 85 percent Latins. crazy huh.

I love you sisters keep going forward.
Elder Seth William Jenkins
Translation: An ox punched me in the nuts. Ouch.

No comments: