Hey family, what is up?
Well things are going good here in Honduras we have 3 baptisms for December 6 so that's cool. First off tell Layne I'm praying for him. I know California is hard. Yeah that's one thing people don't tell you is a mission is hard. But you just have to keep going.
Well my visit to Pecacho was cool. (aka big Jesus statue.) I forgot my camera but I'll return later sometime today and find a computer to send you the pictures. How was your birthday mom did you have fun? I hope you had a good birthday. Political season here is way interesting I don't know what will go down. But the church is good at protecting the missionaries. But when the USA plays Honduras in soccer and beats em, in the future I doubt the church will let us out of our apartments. They love soccer down here and would probably kill people over a game of soccer. I hope Jesus comes soon and fixes all the problems both here and in the USA.
Roverto y Fidelina should get baptized the 6th so that is cool. I'm happy that the worm people we just have been trying to get their marriage papers. It is a big problem down here. I went on splits with Elder Foster and it was sweet. We got into allot of houses because the people were like "2 gringos oh come in." So we taught allot. And it was nice to talk in English with him. I'm ready for a different area but I know I have one more change in la Honduras. That's the neighborhood name. Its on the outskirts of Tegucigalpa. I'm starting to get used to the mission routine. So I'm thankful for that.
We cant hitch hike anymore so that stinks. Its allot quicker to hitch hike than take the bus. And they said no coke. But I'm a rebel I drink one once in awhile to kill the worms.
That was sad news the Y lost to the U. and Texas Tech as well. So I guess I call the cabin for Christmas? Tell the twins, Layne and Justin I love them I'm thankful for their example and their service. I'm always studying Spanish as much as I can I want to be really fluent. I'm always reading Spanish books and listen to talks on my ipod in Espanol.
I love you all and I'm thankful for your love and prayers. Tell everyone hi. Oh is Brenna feeling better? Tell sari I love her. And Jamey also. I have some beautiful sisters.
Keep the faith everyone we live in the last days.
Elder Seth William Jenkins
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment