


Well hello family whats up?
Well things are going great and this week was a better week. Mom happy early birthday because I wont get to write on your birthday. I hope you have an awesome birthday. Dad whats up how are you doing? I miss hunting and sports so much. Slaughter the quail for me.
Well this week we have been teaching this girl named Cindy she's a golden contact just is perfect in doing what we say and she reads what we give her its awesome. She will probably be baptized soon. Well mom how is school going I hope its going great. That stinks the tortilla holder broke I sent you. Mom and Dad keep putting money in my account please so I can send some cool stuff. And also eat. The mission does not give enough money like 150 a month. Well does our new President make everyone pledge allegiance to Allah?
Oh it was cool we did a big service project in loading a whole bunch of food from the church into big army trucks. But I doubt it goes to the members and the hungry. It's probably going to the Honduras military. But I hope it gets to the people who need it. Lets see oh for today I'm going to this thing they call the sons of Helaman its an activity for all of the new missionaries who have been in Honduras for 2 months. So I'm going to Picachu the big Jesus statue so I'll get some good pics. How is Brenna doing is she feeling better? Jamey whats up? Sari can't wait to swim in your pool. The other day I went on splits with Elder Oscal, it was cool we taught alot and for some reason my spanish was a lot better with him when I taught. But I've ran into other gringos and will talk to them in english but spanish keeps coming out when I try to talk in English. But I guess that's a good sign. I'm really trying on the language. Oh mom I could barely handle this mountain. So I don't know its a lot of hiking in jungle. I still haven't seen a monkey or jaguar so I'm kinda mad. hopefully I will see one if they send me to the south. Well I love you family mom and dad thank you for raising me right. I will get to talk to you during Christmas time.
Take care and I will write soon. I love you all tell Layne the twins, Justin ,Mike and everyone whats up and I'm praying for em.
Elder Seth William Jenkins

No comments:
Post a Comment