Hey mom and dad and the family,
How are things in the united states? I'm not going to lie I'm scared for our country but we just have to keep living righteous lives and god will help us. Well things are going good here in Honduras. We baptised the familia Gonzales and it was awesome there names are Jennifer Stephanie and Kevin. It was a really spiritual experience. That was definitely the highlight of the week. Lets see transfers are the 4 th of this week but I believe I'll still be with elder Celino. We found a new cleaning lady and cook and she does a good job so I'm happy about that. Sari i saw the pics of your house and its masizo. Also I did receive a Halloween package it takes like 20 days for mail to get here. I sent you a pottery tortilla holder its sweet. Hand painted mom and dad. Brenna whats up sis hows your fam doing? Jamey how's your family doing?
It was also a good week because I pooped solid I was so happy! And also I met this girl and we are going to move to Belize. So it will be cool. Just kidding family I wouldn't do that. But the language is coming along and I learned this week that its critical to always have the spirit to speak and understand the language.
What's going on back home? Mom don't send pillow cases they don't use pillows for some reason here in my area anyways. Maybe soap or something would be better. It is hard on a mission but you just have to learn and deal with it and carry on fighting for the righteous. I learned its God's message they are rejecting and not me I feel allot better knowing that. Things are different here. Political stuff is going on here also and the word is they are not going to send in as many gringos as they used too. That's the word of the elders. Only one is gringo is coming in this change.
How are the elders from Carlsbad doing? I hope all is well. Well I hope the temple gets built I miss the temple so much. And it makes me mad when people do not want to take advantage of it here. When even the church pays for them to go to Guatemala. Well the work is moving forward and the Spanish is moving along well. Its just critical to have the spirit. How are the businesses doing back home? I hope they are doing well. Tell aunt Sissy I got her family's letter and thank you. Tell Ben to keep doing his best in his sport. Tell Megan and Johnny hope all is well with the adoption. Tell Rory and Harm I love them and can't wait to see his dog when I get back. I can't wait to ride in his cop car.
Mom and dad I love you so much. I love my family so much you are all my example. Thank you for raising me right in the gospel. You see things different when you are on a mission. I pray for you all and my family and friends all the time. Can't wait to show you around Honduras when you come mom and dad. Its cool but a big culture shock.
Love you.
Elder Seth William Jenkins
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment