Hey, how's my family? I'm ready to go and learn and have a sweet time in Honduras. Tell the boys that when you go on a mission you have a mantle (light saber) that protects and guides you to teach people about Christ.
So Jamey, what's up my sista? How are you doing? Is Ridge talking more yet? I love you & look up to you. Matt I love you too even though I think you're crazy sometimes messing with snakes. :) Thank you for your example. Tell the boys I love them & want them to do their best at everything they can. I've had that John Denver song stuck in my head. (Leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again)
Oh, I'm so PUMPED!!! I'm also nervous. That's expected it's all a part of the adventure. I can't wait to walk & track around instead of sitting for 12 hours. I'm working hard don't worry.
Anyways, love ya'll.
Amor y paz,
Tu' hermano
Elder Seth William Jenkins
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment