I love it, it looks great. Good job Sari! I love the one of him alone in front of the temple. He just looks like a MISSIONARY! Can our little brother be turning into a man?!
Hey big man, those are some pretty fancy duds you and your mom got in Santa Fe! Have they trained you yet on how to use your macheti? (spelling) I am sure you are doing amazing things over there. love ya
2 comments:
I love it, it looks great. Good job Sari! I love the one of him alone in front of the temple. He just looks like a MISSIONARY! Can our little brother be turning into a man?!
Hey big man, those are some pretty fancy duds you and your mom got in Santa Fe! Have they trained you yet on how to use your macheti? (spelling) I am sure you are doing amazing things over there. love ya
Post a Comment